How women can shape the net-zero transition beyond COP26
24th November 2021
1:00 - 2:00 PM
Join WUN and WiPA (Women in Public Affairs) for our first joint event,
We have some fantastic speakers lined up for our virtual panel discussion where we will be discussing:
How women can shape the net-zero transition beyond COP26.
The virtual event will be held on Wednesday 24th November from 13:00-14:00. It will focus on the significance of COP26 and the opportunities that women working in the sector and in public affairs should be looking to take forward beyond this.
We will be hearing from:
- WUN Founder Rebecca Sedler, Director of Policy and Regulation, EDF
- WUN Founder Jo Butlin, CEO, EnergyBridge
- Philippa Oldham, Stakeholder Engagement Director, Advance Propulsion Centre
- Lois Toole, International Programmes Manager, Conservative Environment Network
- Juliet Phillips, Senior Policy Advisor, Clean Economy, E3G
The one hour event will be held on Zoom and is open to all in the utilities and public affairs industries.
We hope you can join us for this exciting discussion. Please note your zoom registration link will be sent out on the day of the event . Meanwhile contact [email protected] if you have any questions.